Are you a TRANSFER applicant?
- I am a degree-seeking applicant.
- I am a high school graduate.
- I have enrolled in college/university since graduating from high school.
- I do not have a bachelor’s degree.
- I am not enrolled in a foundation program.
- I am not applying for readmission.
If you answered YES to all of the above statements, then you are applicable to apply as a transfer student. All transfer student applicants must have completed 24 transferable hours at the time of application, and must have at least a 2.5 grade point average. Transfer applicants can either apply for the fall or spring semester: